Reduce costs without sacrificing performance, security, or scalability.
Enterprise Cloud from ProTechnology provides you with the performance and security of a private cloud, but with more flexibility and cost efficiency, that can easily scale at predicable costs. Customer environments are fully segmented from other network traffic and are enabled with VLAN support within the cloud environment, offering the highest levels of security. Our robust cloud platform is agile and scalable, providing built in firewall support in addition to the front-end security environment. Our VMware-based vCloud Datacenter platforms are housed in state-of-the-art, certified-secure data center facilities for your peace of mind. The virtualized environment frees you from expensive capital investments and operating expenses associated with owning and maintaining your own infrastructure. Services can be delivered over the Internet or private networking with the ability to support your IP addressing requirements.
Enterprise Cloud offers High Availability (HA) and redundancy, so you experience top-performing, reliable network access with a 100% network uptime guarantee. ProTechnology Cloud Hosting services are on-net to our OC-192 backbone and our MPLS VPN, making them ideal for existing ProTechnology MPLS netowrk and broadband customers seeking superior systems and network performance, along with secure access to a scalable infrastructure. The web-based, full-featured user interface reduces the learning curve for migrating your environment to the cloud and allows you to manage VM's, memory, storage, networking, firewall rules and more. ProTechnology enables customers to have the environment they require instead of cutting corners to fit into a pre-packaged, non-flexible VM environment.
Features and Benefits:
- Dedicated resource pools for flexible and secure configurations
- Guaranteed vCPU processors, memory, and storage allocated to your cloud for Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Rapid and flexible provisioning of customer-specified amount of compute Cores (Processing), RAM (Memory) and Storage, and creates any number of virtual machines (VMs)
- On-net to ProTechnology’s OC-192 backbone for superior network and broadband performance
- Ideal for customers with MPLS networks, providing secure access to a scalable infrastructure
- Powered by VMware vCloud Datacenter
- Flexible hosting option in Equinix’s SSAE 16 compliant data centers
- Fully managed or self-managed using VMware vCloud Director
- High Availability (HA), automatic failover system with 100% availability SLA
- Fully redundant high performance 10G network, firewall, and IDS infrastructure
- Wide variety of operating systems including Windows, Linux and SQL databases
- Optional Site Recovery Manager (SRM) services for replication and Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Robust firewalling and IP load-balancing features with additional options available
Enterprise-class Cloud Infrastructure
ProTechnology employs Dell Servers, as well as EMC SANs to ensure our cloud environments are reliable and robust. In addition, all of our Enterprise Cloud servers feature dual redundant power supplies and disks, and are backed by dual network cards and connectivity to eliminate any single points of failure.
Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
Your business’ data is invaluable, which is why ProTechnology Cloud services offers the optional VMware Site Recover Manager (SRM) services to replicate VMware environments in customer data centers to a Cloud solution hosted by ProTechnology. This ensures your data is available when and where you need it. SRM is a convenient and efficient method for backing up your VMs and data to a secure ProTechnology site.
Many customers do not have the expertise to migrate to a cloud environment and it may not always be obvious where to start. Our complete range of optional services will help you adopt and develop a flexible cloud computing approach that meets your business’ unique needs. Our Professional Services can be the bridge between your technology needs and a successful final result.
Available services include:
- Cloud Assessment and Design
- Cloud Migration Services
- Security Assessments and Firewall Administration
- Implementing Special Projects
- Reference Architecture Design
- Operations Assessments for Application Tuning, Load Balancing, etc.
- Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity Plans
- Remote Hands
Our experienced technical staff can customize and implement a successful solution design, migrate your data with minimal business impact, and plan for additional managed hosting services.
Enterprise Cloud Computing.